Pride Real Estate
View our Pride Housing locations & details
Pride Maintenance Request
Submit a Maintenance Request Form
Pride Community Rooms
Community Room Request Form
PRIDE INC. MEETING ROOM GUIDELINES
Usage of the meeting rooms is intended for community groups (groups may be asked to produce verification of nonprofit status). Pride Inc. does not constitute any endorsement of the group's policies or beliefs. Pride reserves the right to refuse any event where a fee is charged.
Scheduling will be done on a calendar year basis by the Property Manager. Groups are expected to complete reserve requests online at www.prideinc.org (include specific dates, times, room requested, contact person's name, phone and email). Please submit cancellations at the earliest possible convenience. A cancellation fee may apply.
Pride Inc. sponsored functions take precedence. Groups may be denied use of meeting rooms or asked to reschedule a previous room reservation if a conflict arises with a Pride Inc. sponsored function.
North 19th Street
Main Level Conference Room
Second Level Conference Room A&B
Reservation for other locations depends on the location and usage
All reservations are for 4 hours
A $100.00 cleaning and security deposit may be required. Pride may choose to have a Pride team member attend the event (at no charge to Pride) to provide security for the building. All fees are compensation for utilities and not rental .
- Before renting Pride will consider:
Written agreement with a user-group will require the following:
- Who is asking to use the space?
- Will the user-group offer a product, service, or activity that conflicts with Pride or Pride values?
- Is the reputation of the user-group well established and generally accepted in the community?
- What specific activities will the user-group be conducting?
- Will the activities cause undue wear and tear and/or possible damage to Pride property?
- Are the activities of such a high-risk nature that people could be injured?
Team Member directed user-group:
- The user-group must have its own public liability insurance policy with a single minimum limit of $1,000,000.
- The policy must have a medical payment coverage with a minimum of $5,000 per person and $50,000 aggregate.
- The user-group must provide a certificate of insurance showing evidence of Pride as an additional insured party.
- The user-group is responsible for any damage to the property.
Users Group are responsible for:
- If Team Members request use of a building for personal use, all requests must be in writing and approved by the Administrator of the building and reviewed with the CEO in advance. Depending on the use, the CEO may waive the requirement for insurance.
- MAKING SURE USE OF TOBACOO PRODUCTS OR ALCHOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THE PREMISIS. (this includes parking lot and private sidewalks).
- Making sure illegal drugs, fighting, betting or other forms of illegal gambling or activities shall not be conducted or allowed on the grounds or in the buildings;
- For the conduct and control of all participants and attendees, and must comply with all applicable City policies, State and Federal laws and building use rules and regulations.
After event, building user groups are responsible for the following:
- Groups are responsible for arranging chairs and /or tables for their meeting. Room arrangement must not block or impede safe egress from the room. The group using the room shall leave it in a neat, clean, orderly condition, returning the room to the arrangement as found.
- No tape or pins on the wall.
- Decorations and applications of materials to walls, ceilings and floors will not be permitted without the approval of the Property Manager.
- The user group shall furnish their own expendable supplies (i.e. paper, pencils, pens, etc. and coffee and coffee supplies.
- Office supplies are not available (i.e. pens, paper, tablets, envelopes, etc.) and must be provided by the building user.
- Office Support to either send/receive faxes or make photocopies, etc., is not available after normal business hours (M –F 8am - 5pm, nor on weekends). A charge will apply if you need to office support
- Computers and computer related equipment may not be available and should be provided by the building user.
- Meeting supplies, materials and equipment may not be left in room(s)
All building users must provide adequate supervision for the group during activities and be responsible for the group's conformance with the rules.
The use of food and drink should be limited, with care taken not to soil carpets or furniture. Any damages or situations requiring cleaning will be directly assessed to the responsible group and may result in forfeiture of the privilege of future use. The minimum special cleaning fee is $25.00.
Pride Inc. does not assume any liability/responsibilities on groups or individuals attending meetings, for any loss, damage, costs and/or expense that may arise during the use of the facilities.
Your group will need to sign for keys, pay required fees, and receive any necessary instructions. All groups must vacate the building and have keys turned in by scheduled end time. Failure to do so will result in a $25.00 per hour fee and possible forfeiture of future usage.
Report any damage that occurred during use or any unusual conditions found to the Property Manager.
No partisan, sectarian or religious doctrine or ceremonies are permitted in the facilities.
Animals in Public Safety Building meeting and office areas are prohibited.
- Place tables in classroom format
- Placing chairs on tables
- Empty all trash in kitchen, training rooms and bathrooms (Dumpster located in far rear responder parking lot area)
- Vacuum and clean floors (if necessary)
- Turn off all equipment
- Turn off all lights
- Lock doors
All garage sales, rummage sales, flea markets or auctions must be approved by the Property Manager.
Contact Property Manager for specifics regarding overnight stay rules.
Approved building requests for outdoor areas may require the user to provide necessary restrooms and garbage removal. Access to electricity and water must be approved by the Property Manager.
Pride Property manager may impose additional conditions to any user request addition to those specified.
- This does not prohibit the use of guide dogs by the blind, or use of animals outdoors.
Community Room Request Form