Celebration of Trees
Celebration of Trees
Since opening its doors in 1976, Pride's passion to provide quality services for adults and children with disabilities has helped thousands experience life to its fullest. In 2001 Pride started the Celebration of Trees event to give back to the community.
The trees are sponsored by local businesses and with the help of organizations that can connect us to members in the community such as: Abused Adult Resource Center, Burleigh and Morton County Social Services, Community Action, Pride Programs, Bismarck Public Schools, BECEP, Carrie's Kids, Pride Manchester, HIT, Poppies Promise, Dakota Boys/Girls Ranch, and Community Call in Requests, the trees are donated to families who may not have a tree to decorate their home. All proceeds from the sponsorship of the Celebration of Trees are kept in the community and used to help meet the needs of the individual receiving services from Pride, Inc.
Sponsoring a Tree
PRIDE, INC.'S ANNUAL CELEBRATION OF TREES:
We invite you and your business to join other savvy community businesses in sponsoring a decorated Christmas tree. Sponsored trees, proudly displaying your business' name, will be on display at the Bismarck Event Center for the Holiday Food & Wine Experience, and for the Pride of Dakota Holiday Showcase. The decorated trees will then be donated to area families to be enjoyed for years to come.
Sponsorship Levels range from $250 to $2,500. Increasing Sponsorship Levels access additional advertising:
$250 Sponsorship Level
- Print media
- Pride’s Holiday Newsletter
$500 Sponsorship Level
- Four 1/4 Bismarck Tribune Ads +
- $250 Sponsorship Level Advertising
$1000 Sponsorship Level
- Television Ads on KXMB TV +
- $500 Sponsorship Level Advertising
$1500 Sponsorship Level
- Radio Ads on iHeartMedia +
- $1000 Sponsorship Level Advertising
$2500 Sponsorship Level
- Event Banner on Site +
- $1500 Sponsorship Level Advertising
Pride, Inc.’s 501 C(3) status allows your business to benefit from a tax deduction.
Click here to view a PDF of the sponsorship levels.
Profits from your tree sponsorship are used at 100% to fund the unmet needs of the people served by Pride, Inc.
Thinking about sponsoring a Christmas tree but too busy to decorate? For an additional $75 Pride will decorate your business’ tree and deliver it to the Bismarck Event Center for display.
If you want to sponsor a Christmas tree and decorate it yourself a boxed, pre-lit tree will be delivered to your business in late October. It will be your responsibility to decorate the tree and deliver it to the Bismarck Event Center. All decorations must be wired onto the tree.
Proceeds of Celebration of Trees
All proceeds from the Celebration of Trees are placed in the Donation Account with 100% being used for unmet consumer needs. The Donation Account supported the people served by Pride, Inc. for things such as:
- Client loans
- Transportation to work and shopping
- Moving expenses including deposits, first month's rent, cleaning supplies
- Rental or purchase equipment for employment
- Participation in community recreational activities, camps and Special Olympics
- Clothing, food, medication, dental work, eye care, and specialty equipment not covered by insurance
- Special occasions; such as birthdays, Christmas, and other holidays.
- Area families receive decorated Christmas trees to enjoy for years to come
- People supported by Pride, Inc. receive needed philanthropic support
- People served by Pride, Inc. are involved in a community project and develop organizational and leadership skills
- Community members participate in a holiday event for the whole family
Contact Jani S. at 701-258-7838 for more information.